Roscommon Township Board
8555 Knapp Road, P.O. Box 610
Houghton Lake, Michigan 48629
The regular meeting of the Roscommon Township Board scheduled for Tuesday,
MARCH 2, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. will be conducted via a video/phone conference, to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, under the MDHHS February 4, 2021, Emergency Order, effective February 8, 2021 through March 29, 2021, and MIOSA Emergency Orders.
If MDHHS orders change prior to the meeting, it may be held in person, but will still be offered via a video/phone conference.
There will be an opportunity for public comment and it will be handled by the “Raise Hand” method as instructed below and will be limited to 2 minutes per participant.
ROSCOMMON TOWNSHIP is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: ROSCOMMON TOWNSHIP MARCH MEETING
Time: Mar 2, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting via pc, laptop, smart device, etc. use the below link and meeting id:
Meeting ID: 882 5700 9409
Join Zoom Meeting via phone (audio only), dial the below phone number and use meeting id;
1 (929) 205 6099
Meeting ID: 882 5700 9409
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k2Lc1ErCI
ZOOM INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
To join the video conference:
- Near the start time of the meeting, enter the link to join via computer. You may be instructed to download the Zoom application.
- You will then have an opportunity to test your audio by clicking on “Test Computer Audio”. Once you are satisfied that your audio works, click on “Join audio by computer”.
- You will have the option to enter your 2-digit participant ID to be associated with your computer.
You may also join a meeting without the link by going to join.zoom.us on any browser and entering the Meeting ID provided above.
Participant controls are usually in the lower left corner of the Zoom screen
Using the icons in the lower left corner of the Zoom screen, you can:
- Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
- Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
- Invite other participants
- View participant list, opens a pop-out screen that includes a “Raise Hand” icon that you may use the raise a virtual hand during public comment.
- Change your screen name that is seen in the participant list and video window.
- Share your screen
Somewhere (usually the upper right corner on your computer screen) on your Zoom screen you will also see choice to toggle between “speaker” and “gallery” view. “Speaker view” shows the active speaker and “Gallery View” tiles all the meeting participants.
To join the conference by phone:
- On your phone, dial the teleconfercing number provided above.
- Enter the Meeting ID number (also provided above) when prompted using your touchtone (DTMF) keypad.
To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), any citizen requesting accommodation to attend this meeting and/or to obtain this notice in alternate formats, please contact the Township at (989) 422-4116.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Roscommon Township at (989) 422-4116 or clerk at email@example.com . A copy of this Notice will be posted in the Roscommon Township Hall, 8555 Knapp Road, Houghton Lake, MI 48629.
Posted on: February 22, 2021 @ 10:15 a.m.
Signature of Township Clerk S/Carie A. Milburn
A copy of this notice is on file in the Clerk’s Office.